Starbucks Cappuccino Recipe | Cappuccino coffee is a typical Italian dish that is usually taken morning. Cappuccino consists of espresso, milk and milk foam on top. Milk foam is shaped like a cap/hat, so called Cappuccino. Here we will try to share the experience of the Recipe Starbucks Cappuccino.
Starbucks Cappuccino Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 cup non-dairy creamer powder
- 1 cup instant chocolate drink (cocoa powder)
- 3/4 cup instant espresso coffee
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon (cinnamon)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
How to Make Starbucks Cappuccino:
1. Prepare a large cup, mix non-dairy creamer, powdered chocolate drink (cocoa powder), instant espresso coffee, white sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Stir well.
2. Prepare 2 tablespoons of mixture on top of your drink into a cup, pour 3/4 cup boiling water, stir, stir well.
3. Serve while still hot.
That’s Starbucks Cappuccino Recipe, this drink can be a delicious drink when the early morning, especially for cold regions.